It’s a secure website that allows patients to access their Personal Health Information (PHI) at any time from any location.
If you would like to create an account, please call our office at 972-572-1600 to provide an email address.
If you are an established patient and already have a patient portal account, please click on the Login button below.
Returning Patient User Guide >
- Request appointments (except in case of emergencies, please go to the nearest hospital)
- Request prescriptions
- Securely message your medical team (doctors, nurses, & staff)
- Check lab results
- Access pre-registration
- Update contact details
If you have not already set up your Patient Portal account, click on the
pre-registration link under Patient Portal or call our office at 972-572-1600 to provide an email address. You will need the Portal username and password to log into Healow for the first time.
What Healow has to offer:
- Access and manage multiple Patient Portal accounts form a single location
- Access your personal health record
- Control and view your past or upcoming appointments as well as the summaries of your past visits
- Personalize and manage your medication
- Obtain lab results
- Receive interactive health alerts and messages from your doctor
Download NowAndroid Users iPhone Users