Dr. Nalluri was trained in interventional cardiology at the renowned Lenox Hill Hospital, NY before coming to Texas. Dr. Nalluri is board certified in interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine.
His passion for research had driven him to publish a multitude of research articles throughout the years. He was the lead author for more than 40 publications and earned the ‘Fellow Physician Research Award’ at Hofstra University Northwell Health.
Dr. Nalluri believes that optimal health care is achieved not just by providing the best treatment options but by educating patients on their health conditions and a healthy lifestyle.
Outside of work he enjoys traveling, photography, hiking, music, and cooking. He is a dog lover and tries to find time to read books.
Specializations & Board Certifications
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Intervention (SCAI)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Interventional Cardiology at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
- Cardiology at Hofstra University Northwell health (SIUH), New York
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- Internal Medicine Residency at Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- M.B.B.S at Narayana Medical College, N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, India
- Recipient ‘Fellow Physician Research Award’ – Hofstra University Northwell Health( SIUH)
- Certified in Biostatistics and SAS Programming at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Read more on the Research Blog
Complete Research Portfolio
“Dr. Nalluri was wonderful. He explained my condition and what I’m going through very clearly. He also told me why I’m going through it. Dr. Nalluri performed my procedure and was explaining what he is doing every step of the way. He made sure I was comfortable. He also told me about the plan of care I would be getting for the next year. I appreciate him and his care. I’m very happy that I am able to play with my grandkids. Dr. Nalluri had my best interests at heart.”
“Dr. Nalluri is a wonderful person. He is very professional and has great bedside manners. He treats us like family. He is very knowledgable and is up to date on everything. He is always there for us and goes above and beyond to take care of his patients.”
“Dr. Nalluri takes his job very seriously and that is why he is very respected in his profession. He is a kind and caring person who does good for his patients. I am glad he is my doctor because I have come a mighty long way under his care.”
“Dr. Nalluri did an excellent job with my procedure at the hospital and at the follow-up visits. He explained everything thoroughly and I was pleased with his care.”