Dr. Deepak Asti joined Elite Cardiovascular Group in June 2022 after completing his interventional cardiology fellowship at the renowned Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, where he also practiced for four years before coming to Texas. Dr. Asti is board certified in interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and registered physician vascular interpretation.
Throughout the course of his residency and cardiology and interventional cardiology fellowships, Dr. Asti contributed to and authored numerous research studies, and has more than 40 publications.
Dr. Asti believes that optimal health care requires empathy, and takes the time to listen to his patients, educating them on their health, prevention and treatment.
Outside of the office, Dr. Asti enjoys traveling, tasting diverse cuisines, and cherishes the precious moments with his two young children.
Specializations & Board Certifications
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Interventional Cardiology at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
- Cardiology at Hofstra University Northwell health (SIUH), New York
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- Internal Medicine Residency at Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York
- M.B.B.S at Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Karnataka, India
- Complete Research Portfolio: