What to bring for your appointment?
- Driver’s License, State License, or a Photo ID
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- All medications: current medications, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.
- Reports of previous cardiac procedure Reports of recent labs
- For all new patients, the New Patient Packet is available to download and print so you can bring it to your first visit.
- For Established Patients, appointment specific Patient Forms are available
- HMO insurance holders: we need a referral submitted from your Primary Care Physician (PCP) prior to your appointment
How to prepare for Testing Procedures?
Our staff will call/email instructions a few days prior to your appointment and call again before your appointment. Please follow all the provided instructions to ensure smooth testing. Or go to Testing & Imaging or Patient & Physician Forms to download the instruction pages.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call us 972-572-1600 at least 24 hours ahead to reschedule or cancel in order to avoid cancellation fees.