Dr. Vishu Lammata was one of the pioneers of starting interventional cardiology program at Methodist Charlton Hospital. He is board certified in nuclear cardiology, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine. He has been practicing for over 40 years and is a well known member of the community.
Dr. Lammata believes that achieving a healthy heart is a multi-faceted approach. It includes suitable treatment options as well as educating the patients on prevention and management of their health conditions.
Apart from work, Dr. Lammata enjoys spending time with his family and grandchildren. He likes to travel, especially to historical places, and is fond of reading history.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiology/Cardiovascular Disease
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Cardiology at St. Joseph’s Mercy Hospital, Michigan
- Internal Medicine Residency at Christ Hospital, Chicago
- M.B.B.S at Andhra Medical Medical College, N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, India
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Charlton
“There is so much to thank Dr. Lammata for. He saved my life countless times in performing procedures, in his deductive analysis, and in providing me solutions regarding my heart. I’m thankful that he took care of my wife’s health as well. She is confident and relieved that she’s in safe hands just by seeing him. All of the office personnel had been most efficient and had always welcomed us with happy faces and cheerful attitudes.”
“I have been Dr. Lammata’s patient for the past 18 years (since 2002). I appreciate how he listens to me and makes me feel very comfortable. He made me a part of the team for continuous wellness. He always treated me as an individual and never as a number. Dr. Lammata helped with reinforcing a healthy lifestyle. He paid attention to my needs and concerns and we became a team.”
“My husband and I have known Dr. Lammata for many years now and we love him. He is very thorough and gives us personal care. He is willing to attend to our needs. I have recommended many of my friends to him. Dr. Lammata takes the time to explain what is going on. He is an excellent doctor.”
“Dr. Lammata is outstanding. He is my favorite doctor. He is a very warm person and is thorough with his care. His patients are everything to him.”